Friday 3 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday: Citrus Challenge

Three posts in one day... honestly I am not just sitting round crafting all day!! I promise the washing and ironing are all done, the house is clean, I have done jigsaws/played with Harry, and even done some more grouting in the kitchen... just enjoying guilt free crafting!!
The challenge on Cute Card Thursday is to use citrus colours - not my usual thing, but I quite like how this one turned out too. Playing with the Cricut Home Accents cartridge again, and K&Co paper and flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, great colours, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful bright colors make me happy. You created a lot and the mini album is so wonderful. Used the same papers for a winter mini album. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful!!! I love it!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely lovely.
    Gorgeous card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that card - so bright and colorful - makes me really want spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, bright, cheery Easter card! A card like that would make anyone smile....at least I did when I opened your blog!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and bright.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete