Saturday 23 February 2013

Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts Thank you Card

The challenge at Simon Says Stamp challenge blog, is to use arrows in your design. I cut some out by hand, and added them to the Pop 'n Cuts Base die, with Thanks insert. I also used the accompanying Thanks Sizzlits die, and Flagpole with Lantern and Sign Decorative strip (which I stamped with Stampin' Up's woodgrain stamp.) The Zig-zag strips are from Sizzix Bigz Borders and Hydrangeas die. The white plaque is from a Sizzlits Card Phrases set.
 I also like the little arrows on the paper! The patterned papers are from MME's 'Away we go' 6x6 pad.
I attached tabs to the bottom of the posts, and cut slots for them in the pop-out part, so they can fold flat easily. The arrow at the bottom of the card is attached to a strip of cardstock which I folded at an angle.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous and amazing card Helen!! Love the great design and color combo!! Love it! Love it! Love it! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Very fun and happy colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this and How you used the Arrows...Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notching the sides of the shelf to put the poles in is brilliant, Helen. Saves having to cut a slot with a craft knife and I will definitely be stealing this idea (with credit, of course) for classes! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you card! It is so colorful and fun. You have a great mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete