Friday 22 March 2013

Sizzix Accordion Die Thank you Card

I will just show you a card which I made for Karen Burniston, a little while ago, to say thank you for a lovely package which arrived in the post from her!
 I wanted to use her brilliant Sizzix Accordion Album die for the card base, and also the accompanying Frame and Label Die.
I cut out letters from some Cosmo Cricket 'Girl Friday' paper, and stuck them to silver cardstock, and hand cut them again. The rest of the papers are also from the 'Girl Friday' range.
I added a line of thread down one opening, and attached paper hearts back to back on it, so the heart can spin round.
For the back I used a Gorjuss stamp to stamp some paper-chain people, and hand cut it out (bit fiddly to do, but I like them!!)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even realize you had fussy-cut the silver matting around the letters! They're so perfect! Everything about this is perfect and I LOVE having a Helen Cryer original! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete