Wednesday 10 April 2013

Stampin' Up Birthday Card

I wanted to make a relatively simple birthday card last night, and came up with this one.
I thought it might serve as a male card.
 The house stamps are from a Stampin' Up wheel roller thingy ('Neighborhood Wheel' I think it was called), which I peeled the rubber stamp part from, chopped up, and added EZ mount to the back of, so that I can use them as individual stamps on a clear acrylic block.
My 'simple' card still led to a whole lot of fiddly cutting out of tiny houses, windows and clouds though! I love these EK Success Honey Bee scissors, for intricate work.
(The birthday stamp is from a Melissa Frances set, the papers from Papermania 'Happy Days'.)
I'll put this card in the Simon Says Stamp 'Happy Birthday' Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Helen, just the kind of thing I like to do! Love the little neighborhood you created! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete