Friday 20 September 2013

New Die Releases at The Stamps of Life

There are two new exclusive Die set releases today over at The Stamps of Life!
Here are a few cards made using one of the new die sets, 'Talk Bubble Dies' - check out the video showing the new die releases, and also the Gallery, for more card ideas.
I really like this die set!! It coordinates with one of Stephanie's stamp sets (talk4phone) and is really versatile.

My first card is a Flip-its, and I used a square Movers and Shapers die to cut a window in the centre, then die cut two speech bubbles, so that they sit back to back on clear acetate, which I put in the window.
 I also love the dictionary definition stamps, which are from another TSOL set, 'dictionary4me'.

The next card has a simple clear embossed and die cut 'hello', on a background stamped with TSOL's 'chevrons2stamp'.

Finally, a card which uses one of the new Talk Bubble dies, along with a great TSOL stamp set, called 'phone4you'. I stamped the lovely vintage phone onto patterned paper, and cut it out by hand, then just added some embellishment bits.


1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic cards, Helen! I adore all the patterns and the fun colors. I've just done a huge sort of my PP, of which I have an indecent amount, and I love the inspiration you've given me for using it up!!

    ReplyDelete