Saturday 23 August 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges Bird Card & Purple Onion Designs SALE

I'm hosting at Crazy 4 Challenges again this week, and the challenge I set is to use an animal in your card (though no bears or bunnies!)
I decided to use this cute little bird stamp from Purple Onion Designs (as are the bird house and sentiment stamps.)

Talking of Purple Onion Designs - they have a superb 25% off ALL STAMPS Anniversary Sale running from 22nd till 31st August!! I love all their stamps, so take a look!


I used Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix's Fancy Frame Flip-its die set for the card base and patterned paper layers, plus matching Framelits die set for the orange chevron layer.
The speech bubble die is from Stampin' Up, and the papers are from Studio Calico's 'Print Shop' 6x6 pad.
I cut the bird and birdhouse layers out by hand.


Links to some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment