Monday 26 January 2015

Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups New Release for Elizabeth Craft Designs - Eiffel Tower Rectangle Pull Card



The base for the card uses the new Rectangle Pull Card die to create the flip out part, plus the rectangular layer, and little blue postage stamp frame.
To make the floral patterned paper layer, I die cut the Rectangle Pull card into the patterned paper, then just trimmed it down round the edges, and used the parts I wanted for the card front and inside the card.

I used the Eiffel tower from the new Eiffel Tower Pop Stand set, which I decorated with Glitter Dots from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and stuck on with little foam pads. I also added a Hello die cut, using the new Accordion Rectangle set.
The smaller flowers are from Elizabeth Craft Design's Bunch of Flowers 1 set.

For the inside of the card, I used two of the spinner pieces (which you cut with a die, included in the Rectangle Pull Card die set), and added flowers cut with the Flower Set 3 die set, plus a paper clip from the Tags Pivot Card die set.
When you open the card the two largest flowers swing into the centre of the card. (If you'd like to see how the spinner piece is used, Karen shows you in this video of hers here, starting at 6:40)
It really is a lovely addition to the opening up of the card!

Some of the products used:


   

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card; I love the fold. All your design elements came together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! The colors are beautiful. What paper did you use? I really like the paper with the stripes and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry - I don't have the paper any more, and can't remember what brand it was.

      Delete