Sunday 1 March 2015

The Stamps of Life Bicycles2stamp March Club Set

The March Stamps of Life Club set 'bicycles2stamp' is lovely! It includes all sorts of bike related stamps, and the die set also includes a gorgeous Hello die and shadow.

Sadly though, this is my last post as a member of The Stamps of Life Design Team. I made the decision to leave a few weeks ago, though I will very much miss it!
I've been so grateful for the opportunity to work with Stephanie Barnard and her fun products!

I hope you enjoy my cards made with the set.


(You might have spotted a new design of Stand-Ups Card here!)



Some of the products used:


   

4 comments:

  1. Helen, I'm sorry to see you leaving the Stamps of Life design team. Your designs have often been my most favorite. I was just reviewing your blog posts from December 2014 to present, and just realized that Stephanie's designer Helen, is also Karen's! I've been following both of them for a couple of years. Good luck in your endeavors. I'll miss you at the Stamps of Life, but will be seeing you other places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Yes, I've enjoyed working with both companies, but will just be continuing with Karen's xx

      Delete
  2. Too many beautiful cards on this blog to comment on! Loving your style and use of colour, wish I had your confidence with pattern/colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much for your lovely comments!

      Delete