Monday 25 May 2015

Jolly the Snowman Pop it Ups Card (From Stacey Yacula & Purple Onion Designs' New Collection)

I mentioned in my last post that there is a lovely new collection of Stacey Yacula Stamps coming soon to Purple Onion Designs, and it's available from TODAY!!  It's called 'Sweet Occasions' and the collection covers all the major seasons and holidays throughout the year!

  The complete new collection is available at a discounted set price for a limited time. The entire collection (a whopping 25 stamps and a 20 piece sentiment set) will be $100.00. The discounted set price will only be available until Sunday 7th June, 2015.

Here is another card I made with a stamp from the collection - Jolly the Snowman. Isn't he great?!


I used the Copic Airbrush to darken the sky on my card, and added snowflakes with Copic Opaque White Paint. 
I used Versamark ink and white embossing powder for the sentiment, and added it to the little pop-up tab on the shelf section.
The snowman I coloured with Copics and White Signo Uniball pen, cut him out by hand, and added some Stickles Glitter Glue. I stuck him to the card with foam pads.


Some of the products links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment