Wednesday 8 July 2015

Purple Onion Design Bunny Circle Accordion Card

I love this combination of Purple Onion Design stamps on a Pop It Ups Circle Accordion card!
I mainly used My Mind's Eye 'Sky's the Limit' papers.

I used a die from the Square w/Circle Frame Edges set to cut the patterned paper borders. I backed the patterned paper with Elizabeth Craft Design Double Sided Tape, to make it really easy to adhere.

For the first panel, I stamped the heart bunting, and fussy cut patterned paper, sticking the hearts on with small foam pads.

For the second panel, I stamped the image on patterned paper, cut it out and stuck it on with small foam pads. I used the Copic spraypaint system to add some shadow first.

I used the same techniques for the third and fourth panels.

Product Links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment