Monday 7 September 2015

Pop It Ups Maggie Holmes Confetti Flowers & Sizzix Tags Thank You Card

I wanted to use my new Maggie Holmes Confetti Collection Flowers die set, and thought they would look nice animated in a Lorna Label pop-up card.

I die cut a kraft cardstock card base, and made strips at the top and bottom of it with Tim Holtz kraft patterned paper. I die cut scalloped edges with a Tim Holtz On the Edge die, and inked the edges.

A couple of lovely new die sets I bought recently, and used on the card - the Maggie Holmes Flowers, and a Sizzix die and embossing set 'Embossed Gift Tags':

I stamped in pink ink with a Stampin' Up stamp on white cardstock, and die cut an extra layer for the Lorna Label pop out parts.
I cut the green tag from Core'dinations cardstock, embossed it with a little embossing folder which comes in the Sizzix die set, and sanded it.

I arranged the flowers around the tags, and added a few strips of patterned and gold cardstock on the card base, leaving a bit of blank space for a message.

Product Links:


   

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! And, I really like the gold flowers and glitter paper accents! ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog by way of Pinterest. I love this card! It is wonderful how you show the products you used. I can see my craft budget being blown! LOL! I look forward to your next creation. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete