Tuesday 13 October 2015

Karen Burniston's October Designer Challenge - Wonder Woman (Chick) Card

It's time for Karen Burniston's monthly Designer Challenge and this time we have a 'Characters in Costume' challenge!! I thought what better costume than a Wonder Woman costume, and on such a classy chick as Cheepers?!
Also - there is a sale on all Karen's Characters and Props dies at the moment!!

I used the Lorna Label die set on some red gingham card, for the card base.

 I added some card layers to the pop-out part, including a giant yellow star as a background for Cheepers (sorry - Wonder Chick!)
I die cut some extra body layers, and cut them down to make the different parts of the outfit. I cut out a tiara, and added a star from the Star Fancy Frame Edges die set.
I used the small cloud from the All Seasons Tree set, to make some blue hair which I coloured curls onto, and added some red Glitter Dots for earrings!

I printed off a Wonder Woman title, and modified it using letters from the Alphabet - Caps 1 set! I inked the edges of the white card stock with black Distress Ink.
Finally I added some cardstock strips for borders and rounded the edges.

Product Links:


   



2 comments: