Thursday 26 November 2015

Pop it Ups Accordion & Purple Onion Design Christmas Card

Here's another Christmas card I made, using Karen Burnison's new Gift Card Accordion die, teamed with the Flourish Gift Frame, and stamps from Purple Onion Designs.

I used a metallic coppery card for the flourish frames, and added a little arrangement in the bottom left-hand corner using punches, including the Martha Stewart Branch punch.
I coloured the bunny and bridge with Copics and added Stickles for some glittery detail. I used dies from the Flourish Gift Frame die set to create the glitter background layer, and the green and white layers on the other side.

I used these stamps on the other page: 'Have yourself a merry little Christmas', MERRY, and Jungle Bells, using inks from Stephanie Barnard.

Product Links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment