Thursday 20 October 2016

Evergreen Pivot Christmas Tree Pop It Ups Card

I'm not quite over the fact that summer is finished, but I've made my first Christmas cards now, so I must be accepting it!
This is quite a quick card I made using Karen Burniston's Evergreen Pivot Card die set.
I used the decorator dies that come with the set to make the tree layers, a Stampin' Up punch for the glitter stars on the trees, and some snowflakes from Tim Holtz's Mini Paper Snowflakes Thinlits die set.

I added some Pewter Pearl Drops to the snowflakes, and a sentiment using a banner die from Brenda Walton's Sizzix Floral Wreath die set and a stamp from Purple Onion Designs.
The papers are from First Edition's Christmas Wishes 12x12'' Pad.

Product Links:


   

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Looks like lots of movement with lots of dimension. I think I even have the ingredients to make it or something very similar. I love when I have the right stuff. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What border die did you use for the red half circles? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry - it is a Sizzix thinlits die which I think came as part of a set - a Flip-its or Stand-ups maybe. I had a quick look through an online shop to see which set it might have originally come from, but couldn't see it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for looking....I will check my flip its...with any luck I own it! Your cards are so beautiful...thank you for sharing them.

      Delete