Saturday 4 March 2017

Sizzix Framelits Front Horizontal 'Congratulations' Drop-Ins Card

Here is the fifth card I made this week using some of the dies I was sent by Stephanie Barnard of The Stamps of Life and Sizzix.
I used a Stamps of Life chevron die for the background, and then the Sizzix Framelits Card Front Horizontal Drop-Ins die set for the border, 'congratulations' and stars.
I absolutely love the 'congratulations' font, and its shadow! The set also comes with dies for the words 'Thank You' and an accompanying shadow die which also fits into the frame.

I finished off the card with a present made using the Sizzix Triplits Gifts die set - another of my favourite sets from Stephanie!

All the cards I made this week with new die sets from Stephanie.

Product Links:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment