Sunday 3 September 2017

Concord and 9th 'Happy Day' 60th Birthday Card

It seems to happen every year, that while I'm away over the summer and have no access to crafting stuff, I take to looking at craft products online and do a 'little bit' of online shopping!
One of my favourite new sets which I arrived home to, was the 'Happy Day' stamp set from Concord & 9th and matching die set. 
I stamped it out a couple of times in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured one in with Copic pens, and coloured just the larger flowers in on the other stamped image.
I cut out the larger flowers I'd coloured, by hand, and stuck them onto the other image with foam pads.
The stamp set gives you loads of sentiment options for putting in the banner, and I made this card for Scott's Aunt, who we went to a big party for at the weekend, to celebrate her 60th.

For the banner, I just chopped cocktail sticks to the right length, and glued them on, using a Fineline glue applicator (nice and precise glue application!), and added the banner on foam pads.
Lastly I added the bow.

Links to products:


   

1 comment: