Monday 4 September 2017

Karen Burniston Woodland Animals Charm Accordion Hello Card

Here's a card I made using die sets from Karen Burniston's new company - with the Charm Accordion die set used for the card base, and Woodland Animals die set.

The Charm Accordion die set cuts a double panel, of which I used two for this card. I used a folded over strip of card stock along the back of the central fold to join the two halves of the card.

For the first two panels, I used a 'Hello' die from the Word Set 1: Greetings Die Set.
I used the squirrel from the Woodland Animals set, and patterned papers from Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane 6x6 pad.

For the second two panels, I cut a window with a die from the Charm Accordion set, a heart charm and jump ring also from the same die set, plus a fox from the Woodland Animal set.
The corner decoration die also comes with the Charm Accordion set.

For the card front I added a panel of patterned paper and some bunting. I used a Fineline glue applicator to stick Bakers Twine to little cardstock triangles I cut out by hand. I used more bunting inside the card to join the floating panels together.

This die set cuts a smaller sized panel than Karen's older Accordion dies - I just wanted to show you what a gorgeously cute size the card turns out!

Other products used:


   

2 comments:

  1. Hello - I just adore this card. So... you didn't use the charm element to make this, right? I would love to have the option of not using that charm piece. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's right - no charm element - the panels are just attached by the glued on twine/flags.

      Delete