Tuesday 24 October 2017

Twist Panel Pop-Up 'A World of Thanks' Card

This card has such a fun mechanism, created by the Twist Panel Pop-up die set. Even my kids were impressed with how all of this emerges from a a folded card! It's also a lot simpler to make than it might look.

Loads of dies come in this set, including layers for decorating the pop-out parts, hearts, tags and bunting.

I used 12x12 papers from My Mind's Eye Jubilee Tangerine range, plus brads from the same range.
I used Tim Holtz 'Simple Sayings' stamps, and his Movers and Shakers Vintage Globe die, which I used with the Movers and Shapers Base Tray.

Here's the card partially closed, so you can see how the mechanism folds everything up when the card closes.

I decorated the top and bottom of the card with turquoise cardstock cut with a circle punch, to create scalloped edges.
For the main sentiment, I used a Concord and 9th 'Globe Greetings' stamp, and Karen Burniston's Word Set 1: Greetings die set.

Product links:


   

4 comments:

  1. Out of this world, wonderful! The twist panel die is at the top of my wish list. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable! I also like have you have changed your photography (there aren't any harsh shadows on your projects) which makes them even better to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shadows thing really just depends on what the weather is doing here when I happen to take the pictures! Helen x

      Delete