Monday 9 April 2018

Pop-Up Quilt Birthday Card (Karen Burniston/Cricut/Echo Park)

 It was my friend Donna's birthday yesterday - we both love our crafting, and are going through a quilting phase at the moment, plus Donna just started a job in a fabric shop - so I thought a quilt themed card would be appropriate!
For the pop-up platform, I used Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop-up die set, then cut the quilt square and thread with Cricut's Country Life cartridge, and a Stampin' Up heart punch.
 

I added a string of bunting, using flag dies from Karen Burniston's Tag Book Pop-up set. I love the little stitch detailing on them!

The sentiment was cut with the gorgeous 'Happy Birthday Word' die set from Echo Park.
I then added some flowers from Karen Burniston's Flowers and Bee die set, with Bubblegum Blush Nuvo Crystal Drops for the centres.

The outside of the card just has some cardstock layers, and another little string of bunting.

Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment