Monday 14 May 2018

Karen Burniston Spring 2018 Release Sneak Peek!! Circle Charm Pop-Up Birthday Card

I am really excited for Karen Burniston's new Spring 2018 Release - it's full of such fantastic dies!!
And, yes, I have a sneak peek from it for you today!

My card uses Karen's new 'Circle Charm Pop-Up' die set, which creates a wonderful window in the card front, with a pivoting panel, which attaches to a central floating circle frame. The set comes with a load of lovely decorator dies, including the butterfly I used in the central floating circle.
It's a fantastic generic die set, which can be used for all occasions! So many design possibilities!

The new dies when ordered from the website, will be shipped the end of May.

Also, if you check back on my blog this Thursday (17th May), I will be participating in a blog hop in collaboration with Karen Burniston and Brutus Monroe, and have a Karen Burniston die set to give away - as will each of Karen's Design Team! Do join us!


Back to the card - for the centre panel, I added a circle of clear acetate for the butterfly to adhere to.


You can see the mechanism better in this shot below, and also see the multiple flower (using the 'Flowers and Bee' die set) and butterfly layers, which I cut from pink velum.
The stamp is from Reverse Confetti.


The front panel pivots round so that it is on display when the card closes.


I'll have some more cards made with Karen's Spring 2018 collection later this week!

Other products used:

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating new die. Beautiful card. Love the velum flower and butterfly. Lovely colors and paper.

    ReplyDelete